(an owner's manual)
- Never button the bottom one on a single-breasted jacket. Stylish gentlemen have been leaving it open since the 18th century. Sure it's just a fad, but when it's two centuries old why fight it? And if you wear a three-button, try using only the middle one.
- Ties should never be wider than your lapels.
- Double-breasteds have either four or six buttons. Do you think we sew them all on so you can have a giant flap of wool flopping about? Button all of them up to maintain the line.
- Bow ties should be TIED! Come visit us and we'll show you how.
- Never iron your sleeves or your lapels flat.
- If you feel good, you look good.
- You shouldn't feel good if you wear a blue blazer with black pants.